History of Nazareth Montessori Children's Center
Sister Patricia Hill founded Nazareth Montessori Children's Center.  The Montessori school began with just 18 three and four year olds and three staff members.  It was originally called the King Center.  It closed in 1976 which prompted the Montessori school to find a new home.  The school moved to its present location on the grounds of the Sisters of Charity of Nazareth campus in Nazareth, Kentucky.  The name of the school was changed to Nazareth Montessori Children's Center at that time.  The success of the Montessori program is exhibited by its tremendous growth.  Over 1000 students have passed through the doors and we are now educating the children of former students!  The children in our school range in age from 2.6 years through kindergarten.  Our staff has risen to nine.


Nazareth Montessori Children's Center : 161 West Drive : Nazareth, KY 40048 : Phone: (502) 348-1540